Open application for IA/RPA experts
You have not found a role matching your skillset and feel like Digital Workforce could be a good match for you? No worries you can always let us know, that you are interested in opportunities from Digital Workforce by submitting an open application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you have:
- worked with implementing RPA (preferably Blue Prism or UiPath) for at least 3 years
- Deep-diving troubleshooting mindset
- Very good spoken and written English
- Good spoken and written German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Polish
- Experience in a consultative work is meriting but not compulsory
- Right to work within EU, UK or US
And a few words about us.
Digital Workforce is a cutting edge company and is continuously contributing to the development of the IA industry. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of over 200 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US! Our aim is to be provider of choice when it comes to end-to-end automation. We are more than just a consultancy, we are a full stack IA company offering not only professional services but also robot hosting, maintenance and monitoring of processes.
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging working environment, we have a wide portfolio of customers both from private and public sector
- Team who are true professionals in what they do,
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development together with a company culture, where caring for each other is key!
- A possibility to decide on your preferred working environment - office, hybrid or remote (within the country of employment)
You do not need to apply with your CV, a link to your LinkedIn (or other professional sites’ profiles) will be sufficient.
Our team is driven by a mission to discover ways to improve work quality and business productivity providing quick and measurable results. We work with minimum bureaucracy and embrace independent and team working skills. Together, as a team, we have outlined our company values, which are reflected in everything we do: A learning mindset, Passion for customer success, Integrity in all relationships and Caring for each other.
Our way of working is agile, fast and transparent. The start-up -minded team is open to new ideas and values everyone’s opinions. Our corporate culture is ambitious and hardworking, yet easygoing and fun, and we appreciate out-of-box thinking and can-do attitude.
About Digital Workforce
Digital Workforce Services Plc is the leading business automation platform and service provider globally. Digital Workforce Outsmart platform allows organizations to accelerate digitalization, increase revenue, improve customer experience and gain competitive advantage. Globally, over 200 large customers use Digital Workforce’s platform and services to transform their businesses with automation. Founded in 2015, Digital Workforce currently employs over 200 business automation specialists in the US, the UK, Ireland, Poland, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. Digital Workforce is publicly listed in Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland.
Open application for IA/RPA experts
Loading application form
Already working at Digital Workforce?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.