Are you seeking the perfect role to match your unique skill set but haven't struck gold yet? If you feel Digital Workforce could be your ideal career home, we invite you to express your interest by submitting an open application. We understand that sometimes the best opportunities are hidden in plain sight! So, even if you haven't found the perfect job yet, we welcome open applications from talented individuals like you.
We're eager to hear from you if you have:
- Experience implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA), preferably Blue Prism, UiPath, Robocorp, Robot Framework, PowerAutomate, for at least 3 years and/or experience with Business Process Management (BPM), and workflow technologies, such as Flowable, SS&C BP Chorus, or Camunda.
- A deep-dive troubleshooting mindset
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Polish
- Consultative work experience is a plus but not obligatory
- The right to work within the EU, UK or US
Digital Workforce is a cutting-edge company that continually contributes to developing the Business Process Automation (BPA) industry. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers, thereby freeing up humans for more creative and meaningful tasks. We are now a team of over 200 industry-leading experts across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US! We aim to be the go-to provider for end-to-end automation. We're more than just a consultancy - we are a full-stack Business Process Automation services company that offers not only professional services but also cloud-based and SLA-based Outsmart PASS - Process Automation Solution Suite and around-the-clock process maintenance and monitoring.
Operating in the booming Business Process Automation industry and engaging in continuous product development, we thrive in a fast-paced environment and value proactive involvement from all team members. At the heart of everything we do is a learning mindset, reflecting our desire to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment with a broad portfolio of large customers from both the private and public sectors
- A team of true professionals
- A growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- An international company with the ability to work with multicultural teams
- An encouraging attitude towards a learning mindset, self-development, and a company culture where caring for each other is key!
- The flexibility to decide on your preferred working environment - office, hybrid or remote (within the country of employment)
- You don't need to apply with your CV; a link to your LinkedIn (or other professional sites' profiles) will suffice.