Do you want to help Danish companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks?
Digital Workforce is a leading Intelligent Automation (IA) service company (according to Forrester report). Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to do more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 220 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
We are more than just a consultancy, we are a full-stack IA company offering not only professional services but also robot hosting, maintenance, and monitoring of processes. Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
About the role
We are looking for a new colleague, who will join the Danish team and focus on cooperation with our local customers (hence fluent Danish is required) with the possibility to work on international projects in the future. We offer a lot of flexibility in working both from home and the office, however some of the projects may require a regular presence on customers' premises.
There are no two projects that are the same. It could be anything related to the intelligent automation and digitalization processes, you may be involved in process discovery, development, and project management but also areas like advisory and identification of business opportunities but the key scope will remain within RPA development. You will work with both development and consultancy tasks, and your background will help define your primary focus and responsibilities.
As a Solution Consultant, we expect you have the expertise to guide and help develop solutions for our clients. Your background can vary but to succeed we believe you are match with at least a few of the following points:
- Hands-on experience with RPA (preferably Blue Prism, UiPath or Power Automate)
- Deep-diving troubleshooting mindset
- Very good spoken and written English and Danish
- Comfortable in learning new skills and pushing your own boundaries
- Team player, but able to take ownership
- Right to work within EU
What we offer:
- Great, fun team of true professionals who support each other. The success of the project is based on team collaboration!
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development together with a company culture where caring for each other is key!
- A good work-life balance (over 90% of our colleagues confirm that in our monthly survey)
- Good health and pension benefits
- Attractive bonus scheme
You do not need to apply with your CV, a link to your LinkedIn (or other professional sites’ profiles) is sufficient.