Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Let’s start with introductions.
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in Poland, Lodz
Solution Engineer in Security and Architecture team
As Solution Engineer you will be responsible for identifying and mapping of current solutions and taking part of improving them, create new ones and setting up new standards. The role requires you to activate your technical as well as process skills, as we want to ensure a continuous improvement of ITIL processes as well as Infrastructure as Code.
You will be working both with the architect and platform team to ensure that we build the right solutions, but also you will have a strong influence on new developments.
To succeed in the role, you have experience with IT operations as well as an understanding of different IT areas and their impact on business.
While you don’t need to know everything up front, it would be an advantage if you have experience and understanding with some of the following:
- Software Development
What we provide:
- Super interesting working environment
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Great benefits package and company culture where caring for each other is key!
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development: taking part in seminars, events, courses, knowledge sharing and for example blogging on AI topics on company’s blog
- Possibility to work from home if needed
What we look for:
- At least 3 years of experience working within IT
- Good process mapping and analytics skills
- Ability to understand and to learn new technologies
- Fluent in English
- Ability to use Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or German is seen as an advantage
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation by latest the 31st of October 2021. Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified, so apply as soon as possible!