Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Let’s start with introductions.
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in Poland, Lodz as
Senior System Manager
In this role one of your main tasks will be to build, develop and maintain big cloud environments that robots can function on together with the rest of the team. You will also shape our RaaS (Robot as a Service) environment. We constantly provide new solutions for our customers and therefore a learning mindset of constant improvement and finding new innovative solutions is a must in this role. In addition, the work includes technical consulting in customer cases regarding the service and supporting the internal IT.
Sounds interesting? We hope so! This is a great opportunity to join a growing, fast paced IPA company operating in Northern Europe.
To summarise, see the specs below and how to apply. We are filling the position as soon as we find the right person so apply as soon as possible!
What we look for:
- Senior platform skills, ability to support sales process in tech questions
- Experience of System Development and maintenance (Windows)
- Experience of cloud environments (At least one out of the listed: Azure, AWS or private clouds)
- Fluency in English
- Automation approach
- Learning ability and willingness and attention to details
- Positive approach towards new tasks and challenges
- Teamwork attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience of virtualization technology (At least one from the list: Vmware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools
- Experience of MS SQL
- Ability to use Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or German is seen as an advantage
- Previous UiPath or BluePrism IT infrastructure experience is a plus
What we provide:
- Super interesting working environment
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Possibility to work from home if needed
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation by latest the 30th of September 2021. Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified.