Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 200+ industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in New York or remotely in any other location in USA
As RPA Analyst you will be responsible for the documentation and communication of automation processes. Your main goal is to help our clients in process automation. This means you will help the business to identify the processes suitable for automation and describing their business processes with the precision that is required for automation. You will make sure you understand their business processes to ensure that project meets, or in the best case exceeds, customer expectations.
In your day-to-day work you will be in close interaction with clients ensuring that process is fully understood and documented. This includes creating the documentation, coordinating with the RPA Developers and business partners, and getting approval of the documents from all parties. You will be also responsible for investigating new process opportunities where robotic automation can provide a value. Your role will require applying robotic process concepts and Blue Prism or UiPath functionality to design the process. You will also play a key role in communication process reporting status and progress to the client.
To summarise, see the specs below and how to apply. We are filling the position as soon as we find the right person so apply as soon as possible!
What we provide:
- Interesting working environment with international twist and ability to work with multicultural teams.
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members.
- Great benefits package and company culture where caring for each other is key!
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development: taking part in seminars, events, courses, knowledge sharing and for example blogging on AI topics on company’s blog
- Possibility to work remotely
What we look for:
- You have completed a technical degree,
- You already have at least 2 years of experience with Robotic Process Automation’s solutions utilising Blue Prism or UiPath automation technology,
- You already have needed certification in Blue Prism or UiPath, which gives you a good base to develop your skills even further.
- Analytical ability, experience from utility or financial sectors and solid automation understanding are your strengths.
- Ability to use English fluently as your working language.
- You are eligible to work in the USA.
- Other RPA tool certification as well as Certified Business Analyst Professional, CBAP® or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® will be an asset
To apply, please send us your CV, cover letter and salary expectations. Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified.
For more information about the role feel free to reach out to Joachim Wasilewski (firstname.lastname@example.org).