Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at one of our offices in either Poland or Finland as
In this role one of your main tasks will be to build and maintain cloud environments for robots, together with the rest of the team. In addition, the work includes technical consulting in customer cases and communication regarding the service and supporting the internal IT.
Sounds interesting? We hope so! This is a great opportunity to join a growing, fast paced Intelligent Process Automation company operating on a global level.
To summarise, see the specs below and how to apply. We are filling the position as soon as we find the right person so apply as soon as possible!
What we provide:
- Super interesting working environment
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Great benefits package and company culture where caring for each other is key!
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development
- A balance between working from home and the office
What we look for:
- Knowledge on AD Infrastructure, and O365 products
- Experience with Cloud solutions
- Service desk work experience
- Basics of SQL and databases maintenance
- Fluency in English
- Learning ability and willingness and attention to details
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Teamwork attitude and Customer Oriented Approach
- Willingness to learn about cloud solutions, backend IT, installations and platform management
Nice to have:
- Ability to use Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or German is seen as an advantage
- Previous UiPath or BluePrism experience (from any role)
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation. Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified.