Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Let’s start with introductions.
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in Helsinki, Finland as
Consultative IA Account Manager
As Consultative Intelligent Automation Account Manager your main goal is to help our clients to succeed in the field of intelligent automation and help us to scale up projects to larger programs that truly have an impact on the client’s business. You will assist the client in drawing the big picture and seeing what the impact and added value of intelligent automation is for their business.
In your day-to-day work you will work closely with our clients in different sectors and help accelerate their intelligent automation journey. This means that you will be analysing the client’s business environment, business trends and industry outlook, together with analysing the holistic domains or processes that should be automated. Next to that you will be managing the pre-sales and bringing a consultative edge to the sales process, running workshops, and supporting our Solutions Consultants especially concerning the consultative part of the job and in understanding business processes in different sectors. All this while successfully managing the holistic client relationship.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have a background in technology consulting/SaaS sales and experience from driving digital transformation with your clients. You possess an analytical mindset and have a genuine interest in working with customers, understanding their business and needs. Sounds interesting? We hope so! This is a unique opportunity for you who wants to be part of a global leader in the field of intelligent automation at the edge of a new exciting era!
To summarise, see the specs below and how to apply. We are filling the position as soon as we find the right person so apply as soon as possible!
What we provide:
- Super interesting working environment
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Great benefits package and company culture where caring for each other is key!
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development: taking part in seminars, events, courses and knowledge sharing
- A balance between working from home and the office
What we look for:
- Several years of background in technology consulting/SaaS Sales
- Previous experience of working with solution sales and customer delivery is a must!
- Desire to work closely with the client to scale up automation projects and previous experience of leading digital transformation projects
- Positive and proactive attitude with strong can-do, hands-on approach
- Previous experience in the field of robotics and/or project management is seen as an asset
- Ability to use English and Finnish as your working language. Swedish is not a must have but an great asset.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation by latest the 31st of January. Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified.
For more information, please contact our Client Account & Sales director Juha Järvi. Juha can be reached at the number +358 407530963 during the following time slots (EET time):
Friday 14.1 between 9-11
Tuesday 18.1 between 12-15
Friday 21.1 between 9-11