Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Let’s start with introductions.
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in the UK, London as
RPA consultant with Project management skills
As RPA consultant, you will be responsible for one or more major clients, ensuring that we deliver world class development capabilities in tight collaboration with the clients and your colleagues in the team. Furthermore, you understand the importance of delivering on time, specs and price. In collaboration with your colleagues in sales and our continuous services team, you will secure that your clients will receive continuous benefits from existing and emerging technologies within the field of Intelligent Automation.
We do expect you to have:
- Project Management skills and having exercised those in previous projects
- Previous experience working as consultant
- Experience in agile and waterfall-based service delivery
- Solid RPA skills founded in one or more platforms like Blueprism, UiPath or MSPA
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- A genuine interest to grow your clients, teams, and our company
What to expect from Digital Workforce:
- Super interesting working environment
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Great benefits package and company culture where caring for each other is key!
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development: taking part in seminars, events, courses and knowledge sharing
- A balance between working from home and the office
To apply, please put forward your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible, however by latest on the 31st of January 2021. Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified.