Do you want to kick-start your career by helping companies to automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
For our growing team in Finland, we are now looking for students to join our first TRAINEE PROGRAM in 2022! The Program is actualized in collaboration with TAMK in Tampere and starts in February 2022 and lasts until September 2022. The working hours are flexible but mostly up till full hours (37.5 hours/week). The trainee program is a great chance to be part of a leading global growth company within Intelligent Automation and an opportunity to learn, grow and kick-start your career within the newest automation technologies. Sounds exciting, right? We hope so! 😊
What we offer:
- Super interesting international working environment
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development: taking part in seminars, events, courses and knowledge sharing
- Flexible working environment
- Possibility to learn RPA and receive our technology partner certificate
- Possibility for hybrid work – both remotely and at the office in the center of Helsinki
What we look for?
Our Recruitment strategy is to look for potential over skills and we put a lot of emphasize in the persons attitude, self-awareness and desire to learn and develop. The following skills are important for all our employees, no matter role and location:
- Passion for what we do and desire to learn
- Innovative (technical) problem-solving mindset
- Motivation for improving our client’s business operations & processes
- Automation approach and customer-oriented mindset
- Positive approach towards new tasks and challenges
- Teamwork attitude
- Proactive hands-on approach; you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- A learning mindset for continues improvement is the key
- Language skills (English + preferably one Nordic language/Polish)
For this role we are only considering applicants who are currently based in Finland and enrolled with a Technical school/university/study program at the application moment.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter here by latest on the 1st of December 2021.