Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Let’s start with introductions.
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at one of our offices globally (in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland, UK or US) as
In this role one of your main tasks will be to build, develop and maintain big cloud environments that robots can function on together with the rest of the team. You will also shape our RaaS (Robot as a Service) environment. We constantly provide new solutions for our customers and therefore a learning mindset of constant improvement and finding new innovative solutions is part of our everyday life. In addition, the work includes technical consulting in customer cases regarding the service and supporting the internal IT.
Sounds interesting? We hope so! This is a great opportunity to join a growing, fast paced IPA company operating globally.
To summarise, see the specs below and how to apply. We are filling the position as soon as we find the right person so apply as soon as possible!
What we look for:
- Experience of System Development and maintenance (Windows)
- Experience of cloud environments (At least one out of the listed: Azure, AWS or private on-premisses)
- Fluency in English
- Customer orientation and Automation approach
- Learning ability and willingness and attention to details
- Positive approach towards new tasks and challenges
- Teamwork attitude
- Eligible to work in one of our offices in the Nordic countries, Poland, UK or the US
Nice to have:
- Network Engineering skills
- Experience of virtualization technology (At least one from the list: Vmware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools
- Experience of MS SQL
- Previous UiPath or Blue Prism IT infrastructure experience is a plus
- Ability to use Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or German is seen as an advantage
What we provide:
- Super interesting working environment
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Possibility to work from home if needed
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation. Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified.