Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people's time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Let’s start with introductions.
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members' proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in Lodz, Poland as
RPA Maintenance Specialist
Our RPA Maintenance Specialists work in our Run Management team. This service primarily involves maintenance of customers' robotic environments with a specific focus on process-level issues. This means you will respond to tickets in our ticketing system, ensure smooth operation of our customers' processes, perform deployments of processes to specific environments (where our RPA developers may not have access) and cooperate with our Robot as a Service (RaaS) team on carrying out environment-wide changes and updates.
What we look for:
- Mindset for automate and previous experience utilising RPA automation technology (preferably UiPath and/or Blue Prism)
- Deep-diving troubleshooting mindset
- Treating problems as challenges, not obstacles
- Previous experience in advanced VBA or programming
- Experience with direct interactions with external customers
- Ability to use English fluently as your working language (ability to use Polish and/or one of the Nordic languages will be considered as an asset)
- RPA Maintenance Specialists should have readiness for working on a 24/7 schedule (40 hours per week).
What we provide:
- Super interesting working environment
- Great, fun team of true professionals
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members; come and grow with us!
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams
- Encouraging attitude towards learning mindset and self-development
To apply, please send us your CV and motivation letter by latest the 31st of October 2021. We are filling the position as soon as we find the right person so apply as soon as possible!